Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Review: My Yoga Online

If you're looking to improve flexibility, lose weight, eliminate stress, and gain peace of mind, chances are yoga is meant for you. From pregnant women to elders and all the way back to the most fit people, there is a style of yoga which can match your desires in intensity.

If you want to learn the art of stretching and centering, have I got the yoga resource for you.

MyYogaOnline is a website dedicated to teaching students the ancient practice completely from the comfort of your own home. The service includes on-demand, streaming videos covering yoga, pilates, and meditation, a wellness newsletter, recipes, information about chakras and anatomy, and even articles on living a green life.

I found the site immensely useful in the beginning stages of learning to practice yoga. The videos move at just the right pace, and if I ever had questions, they responded within a day to any inquiries I had, regardless of how annoying and trivial they were.

So if you want to get into shape, try yoga, and check out My Yoga Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment